Tobi Doyle MacBrayne - three names, three genres, always a HEA
Tobi spends most days hanging with Rebecca Barray or Jessie the wonderhound.
Ridiculously happily married to her hubs of 28 years, even happier empty-nester.
- I've lived in Massachusetts, California, Texas, Indiana and now West Virginia.
- I taught middle school science and loved it.
- I'm a science geek and an art geek, too.
- My parents never let me have animals growing up, so my kids were allowed pretty much anything they wanted.
- We've had mice, rats, hamsters, a lizard, a frog, a chinchilla, a rabbit, a horse, cats, and dogs.
- We currently house Jessie, a rescue mix that weighs 30 pounds and plays hot-lava with all the furniture. We have a cat, Kiki, and feed a couple of feral felines. We've caught and fixed the feral felines. (The hubs thinks I take too much pleasure in neutering.)
- I have three adult children and they are truly awesome. I loved when they were little but they are freaking hilarious now and have taught me to use Snapchat and Urban Dictionary.
- I love hearing from my readers!
Email Tobi - email@example.com